Tuesday 1 February 2011

Pinch Punch First Of The Month....


Happy first of Feburary everyone! Not only has it been a whole month since new years (how quick has that flown by!!!), but its exactly 2months until my birthday! Exciting times! On days where I really cant be bothered to make an effort, I pull out a loose cotton dress (Miss Selfridge) and some leggings (Marks and Sparcs). I'v always had an aversion to leggings, however recently iv started using them for layering purposes, or just generally laying around. During the day time at uni, I would wear this with a nice vintage cardigan or like today, a grey jersey blazer (H&M). When I got home, I threw on my baggy jumper to keep warm in these chilly times (also h&m). I thought id toughen up the pretty dress with a nice pair of lace ups, which we'r a birthday gift from my dad last year, and have been a solid staple throughout this winter where heels in the snow werent a great idea. Theyr from Schuh and are insanely comfortable. The last snap is just a quickie to show what im looking at right now. Iv spent the day trying to produce a final garment design for my brief, and staring at a mannequin helps me focus and work out proportions. Although the fairy lights and edwardian lace collar are a tad distracting, they look pretty.
Hope everyones had a great day.
Love
Hetti J
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment