Saturday 5 February 2011

Charity shop chic

 Bright and colourful to perk up and grey and drab day.
 Aquascutum dress from a charity shop! £20!!!  Gorgeous pink tweed.

 Vivienne Westwood pencil skirt also from charity shop. £18!
A fab phonograph I picked up in Totnes for £30...

I spent a day in Totnes with my Ma and sister today, and this fantastic phonograph caught my eye in the window of a charity shop I never normally go in. After enquiring I found that it is also a radio and cassette player, and only £30! It had to be mine as I am a hoarder of "pointless crap" as my Mr puts it.
 I also found a pink tweed knee length Aquascutum dress and a Vivienne Westward pencil skirt, both for under £20! I shall definately be returning to this charity shop.
Because I woke up and it was such a grey and horrible day, I thought I would try and brighten it up by wearing bold colours and jangley jewellery. The top was bargin from the Hobbs sale and I wore it with a pair of skinny biker jeans from Peacocks and my black lace up wedges. The fab necklace is a piece from Accesorize and the bracelets were a gift from a friend. I was told I sounded like Father Christmas, jingle jangeling around, as both bracelet and necklace have little bells on. Bit late really... Made me smile though.
Hope everyones well, and the weathers not bringing anyone down.
Love
Hetti
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment