Sunday 30 January 2011

 My old winter coat thats had a new lease of life. Hem taken up from below the knee.
 A £1 bargin from Totnes market. A gorgeous addition to my collection.
 A trip to Dartington Gardens. My attempt at an artistic shot.
 Dartington House

Corrrrr its another very nippy day. Spent the day with my mum down in dartington where we walked around the gardens enjoying the fantastic sunshine. Had to wrap up warm however, so I pulled out "ole' faithful" my black Zara Mohair jacket. Iv recently given this a bit of TLC and taken it up a good foot at the hem. I also plan to change all the buttons to give it a completely different finish. I wore this with my leather gloves and new wedge lace up boots from Tesco (£12!!). Underneath I wore a ditsy vintage Laura Ashley dress and a grey wrap around cardigan (layers layers layers), finished off with a fair of thick grey tights so that I wasnt in solid black. And of course, as soon as theres sunshine, like any true brit, the sunglasses come out. I have a rather large collection of glasses; new, vintage, designer, car boot, charity shop and high street. However my absolute favourites have got to be my Rayban Avaitors. They go with next to everything and the shift my confidence into a high gear. May the sun stay out and the temperature warm the heck up!!!!!! Bring on the summer!!!
Love 
Hetti 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment