Monday 28 February 2011

 Bright and bubbly today...
 Chunky wedge boots, courtesy of Mama
 Vintage Silver Collar Tips- "BarbedWireAndSilk"
 Warehouse Dress for the Mr's Birthday "Do"
The selling point- the gorgeous scoop cross over back and 30's style tassel necklace worn on reverse.

So today was a gorgeous sunny day so I went for these fabulous bright colours (shown in first snap). I thought the green scalloped vest (topshop) looked stunning clashing with the magenta cardi (house of fraser), so popped on a pretty jangley necklace, a button through denim tulip skirt (topshop again) and big chunky wedge boots (courtesy of my mom). Chunky by not so comfortable. But sod comfort, they looked good.
Below are my new vinatge silver collar tips that have just come into my life. As I am a regular wearer of shirts and all things with collars, I thought this would add a cute little edge to an outfit. Im looking forward to wearing them tomorrow. 
Underneath this, is a dress which iv bought to wear to the Mr's birthday next week. It caught my eye immediately as the colour is a really flattering shade on my skin tone, and the abstract leopard print is right up my street. But the icing on the cake was the low scoop cross-over back. I thought this would look amazing with a 30's style gold tassel necklace worn down the back, which I sourced from accesorize. Il probably wear it with some big-ass black patent platforms and thick tights.
Hope all my readers are well. Would love to hear anything from any of you, so feel free to leave a comment below, or on any of the previous posts that you have liked.
Love
Hetti J
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment