Wednesday 2 February 2011

Feeling Glam.... pause Not.




Half day at uni today. The weather was pants so I thought id cheer myself up my popping on some cheeky false eyelashes. I am by no means a pro at applying these but i was happy with them until I went to get my eyebrows done. Iv recently found a place close by that does threading, and after lots of recomendations, i thought id try it out.... NEVER again. It was so painful, my eyes watered so bad that my falsies ended up somewhere around my chin. Looked more like a moustache. Clearly im not a glam gal. I went for a cute purple outfit today, with a little velvet indigo mini skirt, a sleeveless shirt, topped with my cobweb lilac jumper (all from Topshop). The velvet skirt is a bit of a nightmare as it rides upwards with every step. I end up janking it down everytime its half way up my bum. It looks cute though so that all that matters. The cobweb jumper is also a tad tricky. I must have caught the holes on about 8 different door handles, ending up in huge rips. Luckily it kind of adds to the affect.
Hope everyones having a good week. Itd be great to have some feedback from you guys. Let me know if you want to see more of anything (accessories, outfits, jewlerry etc...)
Lots of love
Hetti 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment