Thursday 10 February 2011

Double Denim Day

After sifting through Vogue and Elle this month, its clear to see that denim is going to be a BIG trend season. Which is lucky for me a I have a large array of denim things in my wardrobe from years past. Shirts and structure also being another key trend, I decided to use my trustie denim shirt (H&M) as the base layer of this outfit, buttoned up to the top of course. Im still trying to locate a set of western style collar clips to give this shirt an individual twist, but so fair, iv had no joy. It could be an ebay jobbie. Over the top of this, iv worn my old stonewashed denim dress (Topshop) which sadly is a little on the tight side. Il just have to breathe in all day! Il be wearing this out with my Benneton trench coat which is a classic, a pair of thick navy knit tights, some sparkly blue lurex ankle socks and big chunky wedge boots. And because its nippy again, a huge knitted scarf that I made myself, and my favourite leather gloves. And voila! Ready to hit the streets.
Hope everyones well! Fingers crossed for the sun to come back again sharpish!!
Love
Hetti 
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment