Sunday 20 February 2011

LFW.




So iv spent this lovely gorgeous sunny weekend not at LFW (london fashion week) as i'd hoped, but sat at home. I did make a little day trip to exeter on saturday to do a little shopping, the fruits of which il no doubt be show casing on this here blog over the next few days. I have also been reading as many blogs and watching as many videos of LFW as possible over the last 72hours. My love for Holly Fulton grows ever more, and i thought Louise Gray's ballon hat accessories were a fantastic addition to her s/s11 collection. Put a big smile on my face.
On my day trip to "the big city" i.e exeter, I wore a little denim tulip skirt (topshop) and a khaki green batwing knit jumper (asos) and my chunky wedge boots. I also took along my grey ruffle hem trench coat (George) just incase it rained, which incredibly, it didnt!! First time for everything. This look, topped of with my trusty satchel, Raybans for the beautiful sunshine, and ice cream coloured nails...
This evening I thought I would try out the braid halo a'la Jessica Alba at the Baftas. I uploaded a few snaps to see your guys opinion. Obviously it could be a little neater, but I thought this was a pretty good attempt for someone doing it on their own without a stylists help! Any reviews? I also tried to do the Betty Paige rolled fringe as seen at Diors s/s11 collection, but sadly this isnt possible as I already have a fringe, and all the tutorials iv found on youtube are done by people that dont have "bangs" and just roll the front sections of their hair into a sausage shape. This doesnt work with my hair as by the time youv done one roll, youv reached the top of your head. Maybe I should just try tonging it with a barrel iron? Does anyone have any recomendations or ideas?? Would love to hear from you.

Love 
Hetti 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment