Tuesday 1 March 2011

Tuesday Boo'sday

 Channeling the colour yellow...
Vintage yellow lucite necklace from Totnes Vintage Fair

Today I woke up in a happy mood, so was immediately drawn to my bright yellow pencil skirt. Yellow, not only being my favourite colour, I feel it is the universal colour of happiness. I think it has an unconscious affect on people and makes people smile. Maybe because it makes people think of sunshine?? Who knows... With this skirt, I matched it with a suedette laser cut top with a green and purple floral cami underneath so you just catch flashes of colour through the holes. Then with this I stuck on a vintage lucite yellow necklace I bought from Totnes Vintage Fair (the same place I got my vintage mulberry briefcase/satchel- best vintage fair ever!), to tie in with the colour of the skirt. I like to think I brightened up a few peoples days today.

I also had the hand in of a disertation I had been working on since xmas, so it was a weight off my shoulders to get that all signed, sealed and delivered. Now for the rest of the day I shall be getting a back and neck massage as my back is still super sore. All these high heels and 2 tonne work portfolios that have to be lugged around cant be helping. Hopefully will feel a lot better by the end of the day. After this, I will be pootling on over to the Mr's and maybe doing some baking. Pancake day is looming so might warm my stomach up for that by getting some practice in.

Hope everyone is well. 

Hetti J
XXX

Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment