Thursday 27 January 2011

A day of baking and creating

 My secret recipe cheeky triple choc chunk brownies. Nom Nom...

 Vintage 1930's apron. The little umbrella pocket is ideal for keeping spoons and other goodies in. Plus it is adorable.
My attempt at doing a hair halo... I ended up looking like heidi. Think my hairs to short. Shame.


I spent my day off being very creative. After a dash to Tesco I came back and set up camp in the kitchen, where I made up a few batches of my secret recipe triple choc brownies. Incredibly gooey, and incredibly moreish. Brownie points for me when I take them over to the Mr. (pun intended). After brownie making i spent the rest of the time doing sketch book and portfolio work for my course. Clothes wise, I know we'v seen this outfit before, but to be honest its comfy and billowy, which is perfect for when I want to dance and spin around the room. I mainly took the snap to show you guys my gorgeous 1930's frilly apron. Its adorable but maybe needs a little TLC to bring it back to its original state. My next project perhaps...
Hope everyones well.
Time to dig into those brownies...
Love 
Hetti 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment