Tuesday 11 January 2011

Happy New Year



YAAAAAAAAAAWN, Sleepy me. So its been a while since I last posted as iv had a very busy festive season, not sleeping or relaxing. These photos were taken at the end of today, so forgive the grey complexion and black bags. Never mind. Maybe I should pixellate my face....
This season im going for something completely different than the last. Im thinking biker chic, maxis, preppy and colour blocking.
Yesterday was preppy, with starched white blouse fully buttoned, grey baggy jumper, skinny indigo jeans and fred perry converse. Sadly no picture as I wasnt able to get hold of my camera.
Today was maxi biker. The maxi dress is something iv never been brave enough to try before. Iv always been worried that it would be very unflattering on my figure, but in this one, iv found quite the opposite. Well, until i decide to gorge on a monster bacon roll. This is where the baggy jumper comes in handy. Not only does it keep me super toasty in the blustry streets of Plymouth, it disguises any tell-tale lumps and bulges. I styled this outfit with a necklace I made on my travels in the U.S, a stunning handmade brooch (in the style of a russian doll- which if you know me at all, is my manic obsession), a vintage silk head scarf and rayban glasses, and topped off with my Fenwright Manson quilted biker jackets, biker boots and a heap of kick ass attitude. Its a look I'm-a loving.
What will tomorrow bring??? Who knows..... Id best start planning now.

Much laaaav

Hetti J
XXX


No comments:

Post a Comment