Friday 21 January 2011

My new fringe

So over the last few days iv had a fringe cut back in (again...)
I have a bit of a love affair with "the fringe". Il get one cut in, the get sick of it and grow it out. Then go to the hair dressers and get it cut back in again. Then grow it out again. Its a viscious cycle. I always have issues with how it sits, especially if the weather is being rubbish- the slightest breeze or drop of rain and its looking mental. However, my forehead got lonely so I popped it back in again.
Iv also had the ends bleached like Miss Alexa Chung, but sadly its not overly visible. I think il have to go back and get them lightened up again.
Il try and get a few more photos of the daily clothes. I really am rubbish at keeping on top of things!

Much love

Hetti J
X

No comments:

Post a Comment