Friday 21 January 2011

Wow the lightings shocking.



This is what I threw together today. My gorgeous new mustard yellow pencil skirt from asos and my favourite basic grey batwing jumper from H&M. With something so clingy on the bottom, I thought id go for something a tad more forgiving on the top half. Theres nowt worse than skintight all the way down- well on me anyway! i have a normal persons body. Maybe a size 6 with no curves could get away with it.
The new fringe got pushed to the side today as its not sitting well, and when im trying to paint, it just gets in my eyes. Bad times. The standard top knot is back in full force at the moment.
Hope everyone is well. Id love to hear any feedback from you guys! Hopefully il get some more professional shots up soon. Just need to persuade a photographer pal of mine to give up his time and help me out. Watch this space...
Love 
Hetti J
X

No comments:

Post a Comment