Monday 4 April 2011

Hippy- Happy Easter

 Hippy-chic, playing with tiedye and feather accesories....
 Testing my new camera- subject- "Gus"
Beautiful birthday flowers

Its been a little while since my last post, but hopefully from here on out the pictures I upload will be of a lot better quality as I finally got my new camera for my birthday!! As well as this gift I got a Celine tote handbag from the Mr (ah-mazing!) and permenant individual eyelashes from Mama (yaaay). A very good haul this year I must say. For the past week iv been rocking a hippy chic sort of look with maxi skirts and dresses, denim shorts (weather permitting), braid hair bands and feathers etc... I works well in the sunshine, but as soon as the sun goes behind a cloud it makes me feel all miserable. I feel next week i might go back to the usual bright colours. Id love to try out the White trend, but it wouldnt suit my skin tone, so perhaps  il wait a little later on in the summer for when i have a tan!
Hope everyones well,
Love
Hetti
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment