Tuesday 26 April 2011

High Waisted Hetti

 When in doubt- high waist it!
Blue Bell Woods

I recently purchased a fab pair of denim high waisted hot pants from tesco. I got them in a size bigger than I would normally do in order to give me more leg room and make them heaps more comfortable. Theyr so perfect for this gorgeous sunny weather we'v had, I've literally worn them every day... They can be worn with vest tops, baggy t-shirts tucked in and shirts- and can be dressed up or down with sandals, flip flops or Converse. Today I matched them with a chequered western style shirt (Topshop), navy Converse, a cute tan tassle & stud saddle bag (Peacocks), and neon nails (acid yellow, fluro orange and shocking pink- Barry M) to tie in a little seasonal trend.  I feel these short shorts may get a great deal of wear this S/S season. Hurrah for a bargin!
I also took my camera up to the woods this afternoon and got some snaps of blue bell woods where I walk my dogs. Above is a sample of some of the photos I took. Beautiful im sure you'd agree!
Long may this gorgeous weather continue!!!
Happy Easter one and all!

Love
Hetti 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment