Wednesday 13 April 2011

Lushcious Lashes

For my birthday which was 2 weeks ago, I got a set of semi permenant individual eyelashes put in up in a spa in Exeter. The photo isnt too clear so its difficult to get a real understanding of have fabulous and long they are. I no longer have to wear "lashings" of mascara (excuse the pun!) on my top lashes, but I was unable to go cold turkey completely so I use tiny bit on my bottom lashes to really open up the eye. I can now get up in the morning and pop on a little splodge of concealer and a quick hint of bronzer and im pretty much ready to go! I would really recommend this to anyone, and at £50 for a full set, I think its a great time and money saver as I no longer have to fork out for mascara every other week. The salon I went to was Purity Day Spa on Cathedral Square, Exeter. Ask for Zoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment