Friday 29 April 2011

It Should Have Been Me William! But I'l settle for Harry!


Happy Royal Wedding Day everyone. I hope you all watched it as avidly as I. I was awake fairly early because of my dogs so I was pretty much glued to the entire 6am-2pm coverage that was on the tv, and i'm sure youl agree, it did not disappoint. The Mr was not amused as I kept drooling over Harry, skulked off to study for his exams, leaving me to enjoy it all in peace.THAT dress was just stunning. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I first caught a glimpse of it. I couldnt quite believe how close it was to my dream wedding dress that iv been raving about since I was 14- The lace sleeves and the stunning neckline, the tiny waist and the big detailed skirt and train... Sarah Burton is a genius!!
I visited a family friend with some champers and tarts and cakes, to discuss the days events and have a catch up. As the weather was fairly nice, I put on my new floral sleeveless tie-waist shirt with my skinny cargo pants and my beautiful new coral and rafia weave wedge shoes which I treated myself to when I was up in London 2 weeks ago. They are from Office, are super comfy (apart from some minor big toe chaffing where the fabric needs to be worn in), and only cost £65. A super bargin that brightens up any outfit. I threw on my cardi when the sun went behind the clouds, and painted my nails neon pink to pick out colours in the shirt. Manifique.
Hope y'all are well.
Love 
Hetti
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment