Thursday 24 March 2011

Shoot on location

 me having a dance on the wall in the sunshine

Today was a glorious day where I discovered my calling in life. Standing on set bossing models around and directing photoshoots. It was heaven. Especially with the beautiful sunshine that blessed us all day long at Fort Bovisand. Above are a couple of polaroids I took through out the day. Forgive the hurrendous quality, but the film is 6years expired, so its understandable. - Unfortunately I have had to remove 4 of them as they have yet to be sign off. I will re-add these once the problem has been addressed.
Clothes wise for me, I got it completely wrong it seems... A flimsy summer dress right on the coast with the blustery wind, didnt turn out so well. I spent most my time hoiking it back down trying to preserve a little dignity. It looked pretty though, so thats the main thing.
Hope every one is well.
Love
Hetti
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment