Thursday 3 March 2011

Another day another dollar... spent in my case.

 Limited edition Barbara Hulaniki for Topshop slouch t-shirt and Ralph Lauren high ride camel chinos
 Hulaniki design on the top
Topshop platforms

Another day another dollar... spent in my case.Today was just a casual day at uni where we looked at internships and started a web design module. Weather wise, it has been gorgeously sunny all day long, and this meant that I didnt need too many layers to keep in the warmth. I pulled out my Ralph Lauren skinny high rise chinos and paired it with a limited edition Barbara Hulaniki for Topshop slouchy tshirt. Tucked in at the front to show off the belt and shoes stacked sky high, the look was a layed back and preppy. These platforms, I must admit, are not the most comfortable or easy to walk in. They had to be switched with some converse anytime I needed to walk more than 5 minutes. However, these were a bargin, snapped up for £30 in the sale back in January. 
Luckily, there were no damaged ankles here by the end of the day.
Also, just to let any regular visiters know, I will be getting a new good camera and tripod for my birthday next month, so Goodbye blurry snaps taken in the mirror! Hello jazzy proffesional and arty pictures! Hurrah. Its about time...
Hope everyone is well.
Love
Hetti 
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment