Wednesday 16 March 2011

retro ronda...


Ok so my mom dug out some real trendy old high waisted Laura Ashley trousers that she used to wear in the 80's and I immeadiately fell in love with them. Theyv got such a cute faded look to them which id probably fork out a good £50 for if I found them in a shop. Ordinarily id wear these with a chunky pair of pink espadrils, but, sadly I have huuuuge blisters on my heels so had to go for flip flops today instead. This is a look that not all people like, but I plan to rock it all through the spring time as the florals tick a big seasonal trend, and theyr super comfy. Im thinking, big chunky wooden necklaces and bangles, and maybe throwing in some neon to mix it up abit.
Hope your all enjoying the sunshine. Lets hope it lasts.
Love 
Hetti
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment