Thursday 9 June 2011

its been a wee while...

 Whistles tie-dye wrap dress, vintage leather jacket and chunky booties
River Island Limited Edition sequin skirt- picked up at vintage fair, white GAP tee and Kurt Geiger Boots

I realise I havent uploaded anything new for a while, so heres a double whammy!! Firstly theres a little snapshot of my new whistles dress that I picked up on eBay for £25, and my gorgeous leather biker jacket that I got given as a xmas gift a few years back. Its never had much of an outing, but now iv decided it shall be worn to rock-up an outfit during the day and of an evening. Secondly is a snap of what I am wearing today. Im off to a contemporary craft fair premier this eve, and I wanted an excuse to wear this gorgeous sequin skirt I picked up at a Frockaholics Anonymous vintage fair 2 weeks ago. I volunteered to help out at this fair, and in return got to pick out whatever goodies I wanted from the rails. Some treats included some faaaabulous highwaisted suede peg leg trousers from the 80's (super cute), an Aquascutum camel winter coat, a gorgeous turqouise duffel bag, never-been-worn moshulu deck shoes, a stunning high ruffle neck white blouse, and of course this corker of a skirt. I cant wait to go stand in a field and spin and twirl so it all flairs out.... Gorge.

Hope y'all are well. If you get a chance to, can you please take a look at my uni marketing project blog, which is designed to target a specific audience to sell my final garment. Any feedback or comments would be greatly appreciated.
http://milkshakemannequin.blogspot.com/


Au revoir,
Love
Hetti 
XX

1 comment:

  1. Returning the favour...
    Like the blog, it's very you and has the real "Fashion blog" feel to it. Love the wardrobe pics! Is it yours, if so...
    Jealous! xx

    ReplyDelete