Thursday 2 December 2010


 I have have been a rubbish blogger for the last week and for that I apologise. I have been super run down with 4 assignment deadlines and snow so there is a valid reason. Today snow hit Plymouth. This of course was directly after I stated loudly in a lecture "Thank god we have no snow like the rest of the UK, what losers!". Typical. Of course I jinxed it. However snow did give me a reason to crack out all my alpine gear with out looking like a moron. With 3 layers of vests and t-shirts followed by a Marksies cashmere poloneck, Fenwright Manson quilted biker coat, thermal leggings, knitted People Tree socks, Topshop stripey bodycon skirt and Sketchers snow boots, I was ready to hit the "slopes" (the ramps from the carpark). I wore this with a black feather hair band made by a friend and a Accesorize necklace to add a touch of glamour to the ensemble. As much as this get-up saved me from freezing limbs out side, I melted as soon as I entered any building. Shame... Fingers crossed the aweful weather goes away sharpish!!!

Best wishes,
Hetti J

(Apologies for the sideways snap, iv been unable to rotate it for some reason...)

No comments:

Post a Comment