Saturday 20 November 2010

first post



So this is what I wore today.... I took my small cousin to see the new Harry Potter (as I needed an excuse to go, cant go on my own obviously), so I thought casual yet cute. The skirt needs a bit of an iron, but I blame the cinema seats. Theyr so darn uncomfy, you just end up wiggling in it to find a spot that isnt as hard as stone, and your clothes come out looking like the dogs bed. Matched with a cashmere navy jumper with a vintage brooch (my grandmothers) and some sweet round toe heels, to pull out the colour in the skirt. The photo doesnt show it but the heel of the shoes are sparkling silver, which add a flash of colour and make them a tad more interesting I feel. Pulled together of course with the staple item of choice this winter, "the wooly tights". I dont know what id do without these beauties as I try to avoid trousers at all costs (they make me look short and stumpy, which they shouldnt, baring in mind im 5'7), so unless I want to freeze to buggery this fall, they will be worn most days. different pairs of course...
Cashmere jumper- Zara
Brooch- Vintage
Skirt- Zara
Tights- Topshop
Shoes- borrowed (mothers), originally Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment